Wire & Lace Heart
1. Using the pliers, bend wire to form a basic heart shape of desired size.
2. Cut 2 extra pieces of wire to form a handle
3. Place the fabric over the heart and cut following the heart shape and allowing ¼ - in of fabric overlap for sewing the fabric around heart.
4. Sew fabric around the wire heart. Stitches do not have to be perfect. This heart is meant to look handmade and have an organic feel.
5. Sew the small glass bead at tip end of heart.
6. Tie a ribbon to the handle and hang.
Small glass bead